The East Shikoku JALT Meeting on pronunciation in the EFL classroom was held on January 14, 2006. More images by Lawrie Hunter can be found here.
Our five presenter’s are listed below:
- Roger Nunn (above): “Teaching Rhythm and Stress Through Songs”
- Lawrie Hunter: “Blending Tasks, Motivation and Ownership of Texts”
- Akiko Matsuyoshi: “The Perceptual Distinction of /r/ and /l/”
- Marcus Otlowski: “Using Inflection to Change Meaning”
- Maiko Ogasawara: “Avoiding Phonological Errors when Using Authentic Materials”